Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Psalm Hidden in My Heart

Psalm 139 has always intrigued me. Years ago I memorized the entire psalm and God has spoken to me many times through His words hidden in my heart. I am comforted knowing that "all the days ordained for me were written in His book before one of them came to be."

The words of this psalm mean so much more to me now.

My heart feels as if it is going to burst with love for my God and our sweet little one we are anticipating when I read, 
"13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth."

God is not only talking about me, but is describing that He sees our baby. He is not hidden from him/her. His hand is on me and He has been creating this new life in me before I knew it was there!

I will enter the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy on Saturday. I am thrilled to reach this milestone and thankful for the health of our sweet baby. I am also hoping the nausea starts to fade REAL soon. :)

So, the Telfords are once again experiencing a major plot change, but one we are anxiously awaiting. Please pray for us as we begin this journey of parenthood. 

1 comment: