Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Blonde in My Musical

I met Jarrod Morris 9 years ago in Theory I class on my first day of college.

He says the first thing I said to him was, "I think I forgot to put deodorant on today. . ."

I don't remember that. :)

Later that day we had another class together, Ouachita Singers, an elite choral group. Who did I get assigned to stand by? 

Jarrod. 

After college, life moved both of our families to Nashville and I've been working with Jarrod at Cross Point for the past 3 1/2 years. It has been a joy to watch my friend grow vocally and musically through the years. He is a passionate worship leader, a gifted musician and a great song writer.

Recently, he wrote a Christmas song with Clint Lamberth. You can listen to it HERE. We sang it at all 4 of our campuses this Sunday and got a great response!

We are giving away this song for churches to use during the holiday season. You can download the files HERE.

Let me know if your ministry or church decides to use the song! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment